**Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
1. The Season for which you are paying is May 1st ending the Thanksgiving long weekend. This is a seasonal permit. The tenant’s RV’s may remain on site for the winter, if returning the following season, provided the security deposit has been paid by November 1. All fees are non-refundable.
2. Follow the “GOOD NEIGHBOUR” policy and keep your site in good condition, free of any garbage and accumulated junk or brush. No excess noise before 9:00 am. Please be mindful of others in the park.
3. Speed Limit– Follow the posted speed limit. It is for everyone’s safety.
4. Tenant is responsible for keeping their lot neat, weeds and grass trimmed, and the exterior of their RV in good repair. Household furniture (couches, chairs etc.) are not permitted to be used as outdoor/lawn furniture. No garbage or misc. items are to be left outside. If there is a need for Hidden Hills (HH) to do upkeep, a minimum $100.00 fee will apply. HH reserves the right to inspect all sites.
5. Units of Site:
- Only one camping unit is allowed per site, with the exception of a pup tent for children within your family. No other tents or campers are allowed on your site without prior approval from management. If replacing your RV, HH must be notified.
- Decks are allowed the length of the trailer excluding the hitch. Free standing gazebos are allowed if approved by management and may be subject to regulations under the RM of Alexander. You may have plexi-glass or plastic over these screens when RV is not in use or during stormy conditions for the protection from weather only. Gazebos may not be heated with electric heaters or cooled with air conditioners.
- 1 small storage shed is allowed per site.
- No trailers older than 10 years may be moved into the park (subject to management approval).
- All units on the site must be in such condition that they could be removed within 24 hours’ notice. Any new structures that you would like to erect on your site must have drawn plans approved by HH management prior to obtaining a building permit from Winnipeg River Planning District, and kept on file by management.
6. Insurance: The lessee must carry all insurance needs for their site. HH accepts no responsibility.
7. Occupants: Only the registered site owner and their current dependents may use your site. The registered owners are responsible for behavior of their guests. Parents must accompany children under the age 18 that are staying at their site. No student groups or house parties of any kind are permitted.
8. Vehicles: Only one vehicle per site unless there is room on your site for a second one (Maximum 2 at any time). Parked vehicles must not be blocking or obscuring any roadways or turn arounds.
- Your extra vehicles are not be parked on someone else’s site when they are not out.
- You are responsible for instructing your guests to the rules and instructing them where to park.
9. Boats & Canoes: May be stored on your site for the winter provided that the security deposit has been paid.
10. Refunds: Camping fees are not refundable.
11. Trailer owners shall not rent sublet or assign site.
- No one should be occupying your trailer when you are not there.
12. Selling RV’s on Site: is allowed provided that:
- You have received permission to sell your trailer on the site. A selling agreement form between the Seller and HH must be signed. This will include:
- The purchasers are introduced to management before final transaction takes place to assure all rules and regulations are understood.
- You must be present when prospective buyers are visiting the campsite and provide them with the rules and regulations. We do not show the trailer for you.
- A trailer may remain for sale provided all fees have been paid in full.
- Trailers 30 years and older may not be sold on the site and the ownership may not be transferred (subject to management approval)
- Any tenant that has not paid their deposit to reserve their site for the coming year may not sell their trailer on the site, and must remove the RV by November 1st.
- Fees already paid for the season may be transferred to the new owners. Please discuss further with HH.
13. Waste Water: Any waste water, whether it is grey water or sewage, must be drained into a holding tank. You will be responsible for having it pumped at your own expense and you must conform to all provincial regulations.
14. Electrical Consumption: Outside fridges must be in an enclosed area at all times. Only one fridge, in addition to, the manufactures installed trailer fridge is allowed. These fridges must be cleaned out and shut off, if you are not going to be out for a week at a time.
- Fridges must be energy efficient models;
- Exterior lights are to be shut off during the day and when RV is not in use;
- No additional furnaces and hot water tanks are permitted without management approval;
- Air conditioners must be shut off when you are not there.
15. Off Season: The gate at the entrance to HH will be locked for off season security. This gate will be left open May 1st to October 31st. No services are provided during the winter months.
16. Fires: Campfires are allowed in approved fire pits only, kept small and under control except during times of government issued fire bans.
- Burning of brush and garbage is not permitted in the park under any circumstances. You must ensure that fires are fully extinguished when leaving.
- Ashes must be disposed of accordingly at the garbage dump. Under no circumstance are they to be disposed of anywhere within the park or surrounding areas.
17. Alcohol and cannabis is permitted only at your campsite. Excessive use will not be tolerated. Unsupervised underage drinking or drug use will be reported to the police and offenders will be banned from HH. Management reserves the right to evict without notice.
18. Water: Tenant will be required to purchase a tank through HH and it will be the responsibility of the tenant to maintain and order their own water.
- Ordering Water: Orders will need to be placed through HH and can be either ordered through texting or calling 204-340-6964. If calling, please leave a message as this number will not be answered during the day. When ordering, please ensure that you leave your name and lot number.
- Invoicing: HH will invoice following a fill-up
19. Public boat launches are supplied in the area by the RM & Cottage Association. Please respect and keep them clean.
20. Pet Policy: Pets must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
21. Garbage Disposal: Tags will be supplied by HH for each site should you want one. Please speak with management to request a tag. If you receive one and you are no longer renting a site, the tags must be returned to management. If a tag is lost, you will be required to pay a replacement cost for a new one.
22. No ATV riding in the park. ATV’s must leave the park in a responsible manner and must conform to all RM regulations.
23. Tenants are subject to any other such rules and regulations as provided by the RM of Alexander.
Upon violation of any of the above regulations, Management reserves the right to have you vacate your site within 24 hours.