**Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
1. The Season for which you are paying is May 1st ending the Thanksgiving long weekend. This is a seasonal permit. The tenants RV’s may remain on site for the winter, if returning the following season, providing the non-refundable security deposit has been paid by November 1st.
2. Follow the “GOOD NEIGHBOUR” policy and keep your site in good condition, free of any garbage and accumulated junk or brush. No excess noise before 9:00 am. Please be mindful of others in the park.
3. Please keep yard maintained (i.e. grass cutting). Management reserves the right to take it upon themselves to take action at tenants’ expense. Please keep items on your site and, when needed, dispose of them accordingly.
4. Units of Site: Only one camping unit is allowed per site. The only exception is a pup tent for children within your family. No other tents or campers are allowed on your site without prior approval from management.
Decks are allowed the length of the trailer excluding the hitch. Free standing gazebos are allowed if approved by management and may be subject to regulations under the RM of Alexander. You may have plexi-glass or plastic over these screens when RV is not in use or during stormy conditions for the protection from weather only. Gazebos may not be heated with electric heaters or cooled with air conditioners.
– 1 small storage shed is allowed per site.
– No trailers older than 10 years may be moved into the trailer park (subject to management approval).
– All units on the site must be in such condition that they could be removed in 24 hours’ notice. Any new structures that you would like to erect on your site must have drawn plans approved by HH management prior to obtaining a building permit from Winnipeg River Planning District, and kept on file by management.
5. Insurance: The lessee must carry all insurance needs for their lot. Management accepts no responsibility.
6. Occupants: Only the registered site owner and their current dependents may use your site. The registered owners are responsible for behavior of their guests.
7. Vehicles: Only one vehicle per site unless there is room on your site for a second one (Maximum 2 at any time).
– Your extra vehicles should not be parked on someone else’s site when they are not out. They are paying for their family to use their site, not yours.
– You are responsible for instructing your guests to the rules and instructing them where to park.
8. Boats & Canoes: May be stored on your site for the winter provided that the security deposit has been paid.
9. Trailer owners shall not rent, sublet or assign site.
– No one should be occupying your trailer when you are not there.
10. Refunds: Camping fees are not refundable but they are transferable. If you decide to sell your trailer on the site or move out mid-season, the fees you paid are not refundable. If you wish to sell your trailer on the site, the payment may be transferred to the new owners provided that all the regulations regarding “selling on the site” have been followed.
11. Selling RV’s on Site: is allowed provided that:
– You have received permission to sell your trailer on the site. A selling agreement form between the Seller and HH must be signed. This will include:
• The purchasers are introduced to management before final transaction takes place to assure all rules and regulations are understood.
• You must be present when prospective buyers are visiting the campsite and provide them with the rules and regulations. We do not show the trailer for you.
– A trailer may remain for sale provided all fees have been paid in full.
– Trailers 30 years and older may not be sold on the site and the ownership may not be transferred (subject to management approval)
– Any tenant that has not paid their non-refundable deposit to reserve their site for the coming year may not sell their trailer on the site, and must remove the RV by November 1st.
12. Waste Water: Any waste water, whether it is grey water or sewage, must be drained into a holding tank. You will be responsible for having it pumped at your own expense and you must conform to all provincial regulations.
13. Electrical Consumption: Outside fridges must be in an enclosed area at all times. Only one fridge, in addition to, the manufactures installed trailer fridge is allowed. These fridges must be cleaned out and shut off, if you are not going to be out for a week at a time.
– Fridges must be energy efficient models;
– Exterior light are to be shut off during the day and when RV is not in use;
– No additional furnaces and hot water tanks are permitted without management approval;
– Air conditioners must be shut off when you are not there.
14. Off Season: The gate at the entrance to HH will be locked for off season security. This gate will be left open May 1st to October 31st. No services are provided during the winter months.
15. Fires: Campfires are allowed in approved fire pits only, kept small and under control. Burning of brush and garbage is not permitted in the park under any circumstances.
16. Water: Revisions currently being made….update posted shortly
17. Public boat launches are supplied in the area by the RM & Cottage Association. Please respect and keep them clean.
18. Dog Policy: Dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
19. Garbage Disposal: Tags will be supplied by management for each site should you want one. Please speak with management to request a tag. If you receive one and you are no longer renting a site, the tags must be returned to management. If a tag is lost, you will be required to pay a replacement cost for a new one.
20. No ATV riding in the park. ATV’s must leave the park in a responsible manner and must conform to all RM regulations.
21. Tenants are subject to any other such rules and regulations as provided by the RM of Alexander.
Upon violation of any of the above regulations, Management reserves the right to have you vacate your site within 24 hours.